Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

what.

I didn't understand any of it. Any. of. it. WHAT IS GOING ON?! OH MY GOD @_@

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Well,

Amazing animation as always, but I'm not sure about the narrator. Don't forget one of the basics of storytelling is show, don't tell. This one had too much telling.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Huh.

Funnily enough, that didn't make that much less sense than the original movie.

Skullhead 'Franken-bunny' Skullhead 'Franken-bunny'

Funny and mild (mostly!)

I'm a fan of this series, and I really like the author's sense of humor. The facial expressions are well done, the story is interesting (enough) - it's like a light snack amid double cheeseburgers. Thumbs up!

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Well,

It wasn't what I wanted.

Boring, repetitive, too much penis.

Black Vs White 3 Black Vs White 3

Nice graphics but...

Cliche dialogue, confusing action sequences and lack of plot or continuity made this flash more hard to understand than necessary. Impressive animation skill, but work harder on letting the viewer understand what is actually going on besides people shooting kamehamehas at each other.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Well animated.

This version is truer to what I think is the original red riding hood story, but without the happy ending (I thought the hunter rescued hood from the belly of the wolf... guess not.)

All in all, a very well done flash.

Maelstrom Legend Maelstrom Legend

Okay~

There were way too many hackneyed phrases from tv cartoons... and that was pretty much the entire content of the flash. The animation wasn't terrible, but the content was really lacking in originality.

The Internet The Internet

Ripoff...

did you have permission to take the song from the original WoW video that featured this? Yes, we know the song, 'cause you stole it from someone else. =_=

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

>_<

By the end, I was very confused, especially when I actually listened to the lyrics.... but then again, maybe ignorance is bliss. >_>